Two eBikes to be Awarded to Nomads
who need alternate transportation
Off-road eBikes (donated by LectriceBikes.com) were test driven at RTR. Now, two of these lightly-used ebikes will be awarded to recipients in need. If you are a nomad that needs this type of transportation, we encourage you to apply for one of these ebikes using the link to the application below.
Pick up in Pahrump, NV by May 31, 2020.
~ If using your cell phone, DOWNLOAD ADOBE READER app FIRST ~
DOWNLOAD this application, SAVE the document, COMPLETE the questions, SAVE the document again, and electronically ATTACH it in an email to:
Suanne Carlson, Executive Director, HomesOnWheelsAlliance@gmail.com by May 5, 2020
The 500 W motor allows you to cruise at speeds up to 28mph. It is powered by a high-performance LG battery that will reach ranges of 25-50 miles. It has a centrally mounted LCD computer display shows the battery level, current speed, pedal assist level and trip distance. This bike has 4-inch tires, a rear rack, fenders, a battery and charger, front and taillights, and a user manual.
- Battery weight – 7 lbs; Bike plus the battery weight – 59 lbs
- Maximum rider weight – 275 lbs; Maximum load on rear rack – 55 lbs
- Unfolded dimensions – 57x18x57in; Folded dimensions – 32x18x27in
- Tech Specs
- Battery – Lithium Ion 48v 10.4ah by LG, 4-6 hour charge time, 25-50 mile range
- Motor – 500W (800W+ peak) brushless geared rear hub, 5 pedal-assist levels, 28 mph top speed pedal-assist capability, 20 mph throttle only
- Brakes – Tektro 160mm mechanical disc brakes
- Tires – CST 4” x 20” Fat tires, 30 PSI
- Classification – Class 2 electric bike on shipment (limited to 20 mph), can be changed to a Class 3 via the display (limited to 28mph)
Click this link for the application: https://homesonwheelsalliance.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/eBikeApplication.pdf