Mrs. Bogner is the CEO/President of Planned Giving Network, LLC, which works with small businesses and nonprofit organizations throughout the Country.
Her passion is working with nonprofit and tax-exempt organizations to assist them in advancing their missions and making positive impacts in their communities. She is accomplished in the following areas of nonprofit development:
ü Planned giving and major gifts, compliance, board governance, taxation, finance, investments
ü Donor identification, cultivation, solicitation, gift procurement, and stewardship
ü Technical knowledge and implementation of multiple gift types that benefit both donor and organization
ü Board/staff/donor training through workshops, seminars, retreats, and one-on-one instruction
- Expert in all types of Major and Planned Gift plans : Charitable Gift Annuities, Charitable Lead Trusts, Charitable Remainder Trusts, Life Insurance and Irrevocable Life Insurance Trusts, Retirement Plans, Bequests Under Wills and Trusts, Pooled Income Funds, Donor Advised Funds, Sale of a Business, etc.
- Advanced experience in working with senior management teams and Boards of Directors/Trustees to participate in the design and implementation of strategic plans
- Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU)
- Accredited Estate Planner (AEP)
- Certified Financial Services Counselor (CFSC)